View RSS Feed

Kickass32

1. Is it time for the UFC to adopt regularly scheduled events?

Quote Originally Posted by Kickass32 View Post

I just can't seem to wrap my head around it. The month of April gave us MMA every weekend, specifically the UFC brand of MMA. We had 4 UFc events in the month of April, UFC 159, UFC on FOX 7, TUF 17 Finale and the Fuel 9 card, then suddenly, NOTHING. Now it's only 3 weeks in between events, but it see,s like an eternity, and it has me thinking, why doesn't the UFC have regularly scheduled
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Georges St.Pierre vs. Anderson Silva vs. Jon Jones

Kickass32 - MMA Crypter
    November 23 2012

I keep hearing from everyone involved with the UFC, Joe Rogan, Mike Goldberg, Dana White, even Lorenzo Ferttita, how Anderson Silva is without a doubt the undisputed pound for pound, greatest fighter on the planet...EVER. Now, I got to thinking, and I'll admit, it was mostly out of hatred for Silva, but I got thinking: Is this such a clear cut,
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Dana White is killing MMA

Kickass32 MMA CRYPTER
    October 18, 2012

I'm an emotional guy, and maybe I'm reading too much into this and taking it a little too much to heart, but with the Anderson Silva v. Stephan Bonnar slap in the face, and now the announcement of Jon Jones v. Chael Sonnen slap in the face, Dana White has ripped my insides out.

Both of the
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Have Benson and Pettis proved the ;Experts ; wrong?

When the WEC folded up it's operations, and their LW's absorbed into the UFC, I recall many a keyboard "expert" saying how these guys coming over from WEC to the big show of the UFC, would get exposed. The WEC guys were decent fighters in a small pond, but on the grand stage of the big time UFC, they would soon be exposed for being inferior fighters.

In the 16 or so months since the merger
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Can there realistically even be a G.O.A.T at this time???

I look at the evolution of the sport of MMA, see where it's at now, and look at where it came from, and wonder, can we really have a Greatest of all-time yet?

You can argue the sport has been around for 17-20 years, but for the most part the early years were made up of "athletes" with
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast