View RSS Feed

BluenoseGreig

1. What could the Bellator fabled PPV actually look like?

Quote Originally Posted by BluenoseGreig View Post
    OK, so lately we've been hearing all these rumours of a potential fight between Quinton 'Rampage' Jackson and boxer, Roy Jones Jr.

This got me thinking, what could a Pay per View event hosted by Bellator MMA actually look like?

Well, I figured that they couldn't possibly have a PPV and have it headlined by an ageing MMA legend and an over the hill Boxing legend. They would surely need to put on a massive MMA bout with actual credibility to pull off any move into the PPV
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. My TUF 17 Finale musings.....

[IMG]com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/TheUltimatePosterFighter17FinaleFaberJorgensen.gif[/IMG]

OK, my TUF 17 Finale main card musings......

Bubba looked a million times better than he did on TUF, yes Gilbert is not very good......but fair play to Bubba, he worked hard and won every round IMO, and finished the fight too......whether he will beat anyone of a good standing, I doubt it, but at least he's given himself a shot.

Travis Browne showed
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Jimi Manuwa - A Look At The Undefeated UFC on Fuel 5 Debutant

It was announced in July that Jimi 'Posterboy' Manuwa had finally signed a contract to fight in The UFC. Jimi famously twice turned down the premier MMA organisation feeling he was not quite ready for the step up in competition. He first had the offer to fight at UFC 105 in November 2009 and also could have signed for the UFC prior to signing with
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. A look at recently signed UFC on Fuel 5 Fighter - Tom 'Kong' Watson

When the UFC announced they were finally coming back to the UK to put on an event, many fans were a little disappointed to find out it was going to be an 'on Fuel' card with few big names appearing.

Well it didn't take very long for many of them to change their minds, as the UFC went out and signed 2 of the UK's most promising fighters in Jimi
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Michael 'Venom' Page....The UK Anderson Silva?

Michael 'Venom' Page or MVP, has recently fought and won at UCMMA 29 in a UK1 bout winning by KO. Check out the fight here...

In the post fight interview, Page annonces that he has signed with both Super Fight League in India and also with Bellator in the US.

Bjorn Rebney had this to say about Page on Twitter yeaterday....

@BjornRebney7h@igormelotto @Michaelpage247 If you haven't seen Michael fight, you're missing something
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast