View RSS Feed

Hired_Merc

1. Shootin' The Sh*t! Episode 1 (Non-MMA Podcast) (Unedited Podcast)

Quote Originally Posted by Hired_Merc View Post
    There was nothing to edit except editing few seconds off the beginning and ending of the show. This was mine, Rich and Greig's attempt at a non-MMA chat for y'all. We did not cover all of the topics, I think we only covered 3 but by that point we already went over hour and a half. I must warn you, you may get offended by the things we say. But in the context we say them, we're either joking or it's apart of our opinion. It's very controversial especially when we start talking about religion and
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Junior Dos Santos vs. Kickboxers/K-1 Strikers

Hired_Merc
    Crypt Writer
    May 16th, 2013

I saw a thread on another forum that mentioned how Dos Santos easily beat two K-1 strikers. So I decided to take a quick look at Dos Santos's MMA record, he has defeated 3 K-1 Strikers. Dos Santos has T/KO'd Gilbert Yvel, Mirko Cro Cop and submitted Eduardo Maiorino. On paper this looks phenomenal and you could easily just say, "Dos Santos is the best striker in MMA". But I've decided to take a closer look at the 3 kickboxers ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. My thoughts on who is the #1 best in the UFC right now..

By Hired_Merc
    MMA Crypter
    April 5,2013

Figured I'd give my two cents or whatever the american saying is on this. As it really does come down to 3 fighters, Anderson Silva, Georges St.Pierre and Jon Jones. Now I am a fan of all these guys, I don't like Jones's personality but as a fighter I'm a fan. So this won't be biased, I ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized