View RSS Feed

Misfit

1. I blame Bisping's mom for standing up too quick during his conception for his actions

Quote Originally Posted by Misfit View Post
    To me, this is worse than what Daley did, the only difference is that Bisping was smart enough to check it when Dana got to him.

I can't wait to see where zuffa/Dana stands in all this but something needs to be done. Back when Brock attacked the integrity of the zuffa sponsors, Dana went apeshit on Brock and fixed it. Bisping just anal raped the integrity of the whole sport of mma.

No amount of fighter bashing will cover this up for me. Plus, attacking Bisping
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Did Strikeforce sign a deal with the Devil when dealing with M-1?

Quote Originally Posted by Misfit View Post
    Attachment 113

Let me start that I am a Fedor fan. However, I do think his poop does stink like the rest of us. It's not gold like some might tell you but he is a hell of a fighter and one of the best ever to date. I am/was also a fan of Strikeforce, they have/had a great product. What I am not a fan of is M-1 for the same reasons why I have always hated Don King. They are bad for the sport of MMA IMO. I know the UFC gets blamed for making smaller MMA orgs go away
    Categories
    Uncategorized