View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. A with BAMMA Middleweight Prospect Jorge Luis ;Michelan ; Bezerra

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob Cooper View Post

Jacob Cooper
    MMA Crypt Writer
    September 9, 2013

Jorge Luis Bezerra is a black belt in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu under the tutelage of Leo Vieira and with 16 of his 18 professional MMA victories coming by way of submission, it is no secret that his ground game is world class. He comes into his bout at BAMMA 13 with a 18-9 record, fighting in a title elimination bout against British unbeaten prospect
  2. Julio Cesar Neves - Biggest Prospect No One Knows About

Jacob Cooper
    MMA Crypt Writer
    May 13, 2013

I've mentioned before how I believe Neves will be the next big thing a few months ago, but now that is the case more than ever. Now 26-0 and just 19 years of age, Julio Cesar Neves is a name hardcore MMA fans need to know about, but very few actually do.

Granted, most of his wins have come against low-level
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. A with UFC Smashes Finalist Colin The Freakshow Fletcher

Jacob Cooper
    MMA Crypt Writer
    May 20, 2013

When you think of Colin Fletcher, the first thing that comes to mind should be entertainment. From the colourful entrances and wacky personality traits, to his unorthodox and mesmerising fighting style. As a professional, Fletcher is 8-3 and his appearance in the TUF: Smashes series in 2012 saw The Freakshow stand out as not only
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. What could the Bellator fabled PPV actually look like?

Quote Originally Posted by BluenoseGreig View Post
    OK, so lately we've been hearing all these rumours of a potential fight between Quinton 'Rampage' Jackson and boxer, Roy Jones Jr.

This got me thinking, what could a Pay per View event hosted by Bellator MMA actually look like?

Well, I figured that they couldn't possibly have a PPV and have it headlined by an ageing MMA legend and an over the hill Boxing legend. They would surely need to put on a massive MMA bout with actual credibility to pull off any move into the PPV
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast