Page 51 of 93 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official UFC Injury Thread

Crypt Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,995 Times in 5,001 Posts
    Blog Entries
    I'm seeing on twitter the DC/Rumble fight is scratched
    We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the lawbreaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is accountable for his actions.
    Ronald Reagan

The trouble with our Liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.
    Ronald Reagan

Government exists to protect us from each other. Where government has gone beyond its limits is in deciding to protect us from ourselves.
    Ronald Reagan

Welcome to MMA Crypt Be sure to check out our RULES !

Brotherhood
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,354 Times in 1,102 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hired_Merc View Post
    Not up to the champion to call out challengers. The champion should be doing what Bisping is doing and be calling out for the money fights. The challengers are the ones that should be calling out the champ. The champ is already the champ, no need to call anyone out except for money.
    Yea, a real champ calls out guys who never fought at MW or fought in years....that's a POS in my opinion...do you think Weidman or Rockhold would ever do that?....No...sometimes pride is worth more then money.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to JAX For This Useful Post:

Kickass32 (11-04-2016)

Brotherhood
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kickass32 View Post
    I'm seeing on twitter the DC/Rumble fight is scratched
    FFS I hope not...

Thanks
    Thanked 2,325 Times in 1,813 Posts
    Bisping is now claiming he's hurt & can't fight at UFC 206, hahaha, right after Jacare free's up & can fight Bisping. That is not coincidence at all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. The Following User Says Thank You to BigDawg_04 For This Useful Post:

Kickass32 (11-04-2016)

Brotherhood
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,425 Times in 1,129 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JAX View Post
    Yea, a real champ calls out guys who never fought at MW or fought in years....that's a POS in my opinion...do you think Weidman or Rockhold would ever do that?....No...sometimes pride is worth more then money.
    Pride puts you at risk, makes you take fights at stupid times for you, pride makes you lose titles. If you're a champion, or you finally get that belt, you forget about pride. Pride doesn't mean shit. You're trying to keep your title, take fights when the timing is right (No short notice fights) and you're trying to make the most money. The title is the furthest you can get, the next step is making money. Logical, pride should have zero business in your fight career.

I'm not saying it's a good choice or even the right (imo) but it's the most logical. Which is all that matters when you finally get that title. Also not saying he's ducking either, although I still believe you can only duck fights that have actually been offered to you (Not sure if Jacare was offered to Bisping).
    "Hard work pays off, dreams come true, bad times don't last, but BAD GUYS do!" - Scott Hall 2014

Crypt Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,824 Times in 5,056 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Champs should be looking for easy fights now??????.........
    Nope, that's not what I'm saying at all, not even close.........for example, Eddie Alavarez had it right, call out Conor McGregor, it's the cash fight........the guys below him like Khabib, Ferguson, etc all do the calling out of the champion, the champion should NEVER call out guys who want to fight him, makes him look stupid.

If the money fight for a champion is an easier or harder fight, that's still the fight they should be calling for.........also, it doesn't mean that's the fight they should get.
    Women, Dinosaurs and Violence of the Octagon

Black Belt In Chickenheads!

If You're Gonna Be Dumb, You Gotta Be Tough!

We Are The People!

When I was an alien, cultures weren't opinions

Brotherhood
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDawg_04 View Post
    Bisping is now claiming he's hurt & can't fight at UFC 206, hahaha, right after Jacare free's up & can fight Bisping. That is not coincidence at all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Haha....I started laughing when I seen it....in other words I'm not fighting jacare so don't ask.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to JAX For This Useful Post:

BigDawg_04 (11-03-2016)

Crypt Administrator
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BluenoseGreig View Post
    Nope, that's not what I'm saying at all, not even close.........for example, Eddie Alavarez had it right, call out Conor McGregor, it's the cash fight........the guys below him like Khabib, Ferguson, etc all do the calling out of the champion, the champion should NEVER call out guys who want to fight him, makes him look stupid.

If the money fight for a champion is an easier or harder fight, that's still the fight they should be calling for.........also, it doesn't mean that's the fight they should get.
    I agree to a certain extent, but in Bisping's case everyone of his callouts is a weak, pathetic callout for an "easy" fight
    We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the lawbreaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is accountable for his actions.
    Ronald Reagan

The trouble with our Liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.
    Ronald Reagan

Government exists to protect us from each other. Where government has gone beyond its limits is in deciding to protect us from ourselves.
    Ronald Reagan

Crypt Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,824 Times in 5,056 Posts
    Blog Entries
    I agree to a certain extent, but in Bisping's case everyone of his callouts is a weak, pathetic callout for an "easy" fight
    I agree, calling Weidman out numerous times is very weak!!!
    Women, Dinosaurs and Violence of the Octagon

Black Belt In Chickenheads!

If You're Gonna Be Dumb, You Gotta Be Tough!

We Are The People!

When I was an alien, cultures weren't opinions

Crypt Administrator
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    He's never called out Weidman to my recollection, talked about him but he is only interested in easy fights
    Ronald Reagan

Ronald Reagan

Ronald Reagan