Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 27 of 27

Thread: Jones Suspended for Only 15 Months

  1. #21
    Crypt Administrator
    BluenoseGreig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Scotland, UK
    Posts
    59,300
    Points
    9,176.46
    Thanks
    7,341
    Thanked 5,867 Times in 5,095 Posts
    Blog Entries
    6
    Rep Power
    30
    Quote Originally Posted by JAX View Post
    Looks like his Vada test did come back positive but for the same trace amounts that were found in his system before so I guess it's just excepted now that he can do this...not sure anyone else could pull that off.
    Weird though, his tests at the same time all passed with CSAC and USADA...….
    Women, Dinosaurs and Violence of the Octagon

    Black Belt In Chickenheads!

    If You're Gonna Be Dumb, You Gotta Be Tough!


    We Are The People!

    When I was an alien, cultures weren't opinions


    Welcome to MMA Crypt Be sure to check out our RULES !

  2. #22
    Brotherhood
    Cisco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    L.A.
    Posts
    7,360
    Points
    1,174.92
    Thanks
    2,468
    Thanked 1,076 Times in 870 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by BluenoseGreig View Post
    Weird though, his tests at the same time all passed with CSAC and USADA...….
    Just read that he failed 2 and passed 3. Apparently it’s “pulsing”. They’re saying it’s all stemming from his failed test and that the amounts are so insignificant that it wouldn’t benefit him. I sincerely hope anyone that’s been popped for minuscule amounts turns around and files a lawsuit for discrimination or whatever the fuck would’ve appropriate to file. Such horseshit!
    Quote Originally Posted by Misfit View Post
    God I would love to pee in her butt.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Cisco For This Useful Post:

    Kickass32 (03-01-2019)

  4. #23
    Brotherhood
    Cisco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    L.A.
    Posts
    7,360
    Points
    1,174.92
    Thanks
    2,468
    Thanked 1,076 Times in 870 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by Misfit View Post
    God I would love to pee in her butt.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Cisco For This Useful Post:

    BluenoseGreig (03-01-2019)

  6. #24
    Crypt Administrator
    BluenoseGreig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Scotland, UK
    Posts
    59,300
    Points
    9,176.46
    Thanks
    7,341
    Thanked 5,867 Times in 5,095 Posts
    Blog Entries
    6
    Rep Power
    30
    Quote Originally Posted by Cisco View Post
    Just read that he failed 2 and passed 3. Apparently it’s “pulsing”. They’re saying it’s all stemming from his failed test and that the amounts are so insignificant that it wouldn’t benefit him. I sincerely hope anyone that’s been popped for minuscule amounts turns around and files a lawsuit for discrimination or whatever the fuck would’ve appropriate to file. Such horseshit!
    I don't understand any of the nonsense around this pulsing crap, but it seems ludicrous to me that they take the work on one study based upon the use of this substance on the man performing the study on himself, and he wasn't even an athlete. That said, if they don't even know what this drug does in respect to how long it shows in the body, how can they decide what to do? It's madness.
    Women, Dinosaurs and Violence of the Octagon

    Black Belt In Chickenheads!

    If You're Gonna Be Dumb, You Gotta Be Tough!


    We Are The People!

    When I was an alien, cultures weren't opinions


    Welcome to MMA Crypt Be sure to check out our RULES !

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to BluenoseGreig For This Useful Post:

    Cisco (03-02-2019)

  8. #25
    Crypt Administrator
    Kickass32's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    56,069
    Points
    8,030.89
    Thanks
    8,397
    Thanked 6,079 Times in 5,080 Posts
    Blog Entries
    6
    Rep Power
    33
    Quote Originally Posted by BluenoseGreig View Post
    I don't understand any of the nonsense around this pulsing crap, but it seems ludicrous to me that they take the work on one study based upon the use of this substance on the man performing the study on himself, and he wasn't even an athlete. That said, if they don't even know what this drug does in respect to how long it shows in the body, how can they decide what to do? It's madness.
    Simple: If it turns up on a fighter who can sell 750K+ PPV's it's ok.....anyone else is suspended
    We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the lawbreaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is accountable for his actions.
    Ronald Reagan

    The trouble with our Liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.
    Ronald Reagan

    Government exists to protect us from each other. Where government has gone beyond its limits is in deciding to protect us from ourselves.
    Ronald Reagan

    Welcome to MMA Crypt Be sure to check out our RULES !

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Kickass32 For This Useful Post:

    Cisco (03-02-2019)

  10. #26
    Brotherhood
    Cisco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    L.A.
    Posts
    7,360
    Points
    1,174.92
    Thanks
    2,468
    Thanked 1,076 Times in 870 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by Kickass32 View Post
    Simple: If it turns up on a fighter who can sell 750K+ PPV's it's ok.....anyone else is suspended
    Quote Originally Posted by Misfit View Post
    God I would love to pee in her butt.

  11. #27
    Crypt Administrator
    BluenoseGreig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Scotland, UK
    Posts
    59,300
    Points
    9,176.46
    Thanks
    7,341
    Thanked 5,867 Times in 5,095 Posts
    Blog Entries
    6
    Rep Power
    30
    Quote Originally Posted by Kickass32 View Post
    Simple: If it turns up on a fighter who can sell 750K+ PPV's it's ok.....anyone else is suspended
    Well yes, because Frank Mir popped for the exact same thing and got no leeway whatsoever, even asked if it was worth himself paying to do a detailed study to try and find out why he showed a positive...….he was told, no you are banned, period.

    But aside from that, they simply don't know anything for sure about this PED, so it's a tough one. Either they assume all is bad, or all is good......neither seems like it's right.
    Women, Dinosaurs and Violence of the Octagon

    Black Belt In Chickenheads!

    If You're Gonna Be Dumb, You Gotta Be Tough!


    We Are The People!

    When I was an alien, cultures weren't opinions


    Welcome to MMA Crypt Be sure to check out our RULES !

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •