Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: UFC to abandone FLW division at years end

Crypt Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,941 Times in 4,956 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Tex View Post
    The only true double weight champs to me are Penn, Randy, and D.C.

All of them fought several fights at both weight classes and truly proved their elite worth in both divisions.
    Agreed
    We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the lawbreaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is accountable for his actions.
    Ronald Reagan

The trouble with our Liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.
    Ronald Reagan

Government exists to protect us from each other. Where government has gone beyond its limits is in deciding to protect us from ourselves.
    Ronald Reagan

Welcome to MMA Crypt Be sure to check out our RULES !

Brotherhood
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,302 Times in 871 Posts
    I don't care what weight it happens at, agree with everyone who commented this is a stupid booking, but I believe TJ Dillishaw crushes Henry Cejudo eight days a week. Don't think Cejudo ever gets by DJ without knee injury, and even coming down to 125, Dillishaw excels at every aspect of the game, where Cejudo, a great wrestler and terrific athlete, is still on his own personal learning curve in MMA, in my humble opinion...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kickass32 View Post
    Agreed
    Although I will mention that Conor did beat Nate and Alvarez which is pretty damn impressive. Alvarez was elite at the time at 155 and Nate had come off of a pretty good victory over Johnson prior to that first fight.

Brotherhood
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,417 Times in 1,124 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mu_Shin View Post
    I don't care what weight it happens at, agree with everyone who commented this is a stupid booking, but I believe TJ Dillishaw crushes Henry Cejudo eight days a week. Don't think Cejudo ever gets by DJ without knee injury, and even coming down to 125, Dillishaw excels at every aspect of the game, where Cejudo, a great wrestler and terrific athlete, is still on his own personal learning curve in MMA, in my humble opinion...
    Cejudo injured his ankle in that fight with DJ also. This is first I've heard of DJ being injured during that fight, but they were both injured and Cejudo beat him.
    "Hard work pays off, dreams come true, bad times don't last, but BAD GUYS do!" - Scott Hall 2014