Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Is Conor McGregor in trouble with the law?

Crypt Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,187 Times in 955 Posts
    wow, lots of Conor hate here. I've been gone for while. I loved the kid coming up. When he was pissed that he didn't finish the fight when he tore up his knee. Loved it. But then he started believing all the shit he was talking. The first straw for me was when he took Aldo's belt at the press conference. For me, that was over the line and he's been over the line ever since. I also view him as a royal POS and the bus incident proved every bit of that.
    Don't call it a comeback...

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Misfit For This Useful Post:

BluenoseGreig (02-06-2019),Kickass32 (02-06-2019)

Crypt Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,882 Times in 5,110 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Misfit View Post
    wow, lots of Conor hate here. I've been gone for while. I loved the kid coming up. When he was pissed that he didn't finish the fight when he tore up his knee. Loved it. But then he started believing all the shit he was talking. The first straw for me was when he took Aldo's belt at the press conference. For me, that was over the line and he's been over the line ever since. I also view him as a royal POS and the bus incident proved every bit of that.
    Yeah, I was a fan of his from pre UFC.....but he changed big time. He used to be brash and cocky, but maintained a more humble work ethic of chasing down the tough fights. Once that disappeared in pursuit of cash, and cash alone, he became MMA's Floyd...….a dick.
    Women, Dinosaurs and Violence of the Octagon

Black Belt In Chickenheads!

If You're Gonna Be Dumb, You Gotta Be Tough!

We Are The People!

When I was an alien, cultures weren't opinions

Welcome to MMA Crypt Be sure to check out our RULES !

4. The Following User Says Thank You to BluenoseGreig For This Useful Post:

Misfit (02-07-2019)

Crypt Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,187 Times in 955 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BluenoseGreig View Post
    Yeah, I was a fan of his from pre UFC.....but he changed big time. He used to be brash and cocky, but maintained a more humble work ethic of chasing down the tough fights. Once that disappeared in pursuit of cash, and cash alone, he became MMA's Floyd...….a dick.
    so, so true
    Don't call it a comeback...

Crypt Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,133 Times in 5,130 Posts
    So the paper champ POS is back in trouble with the law again......arrested for taking, smashing and keeping someones phone

McGregor was arrested on charges of felony strong-armed robbery and criminal mischief.
    https://www.cnn.com/2019/03/11/us/co...ted/index.html
    We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the lawbreaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is accountable for his actions.
    Ronald Reagan

The trouble with our Liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.
    Ronald Reagan

Government exists to protect us from each other. Where government has gone beyond its limits is in deciding to protect us from ourselves.
    Ronald Reagan

Crypt Administrator
    Thanks
    I'm am positive coke did not play a role in this........
    We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the lawbreaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is accountable for his actions.
    Ronald Reagan

The trouble with our Liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.
    Ronald Reagan

Government exists to protect us from each other. Where government has gone beyond its limits is in deciding to protect us from ourselves.
    Ronald Reagan

Crypt Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,882 Times in 5,110 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kickass32 View Post
    [B]So the paper champ POS is back in trouble with the law again......arrested for taking, smashing and keeping someones phone

https://www.cnn.com/2019/03/11/us/co...ted/index.html
    It's not great, but I'm willing to give him some benefit of doubt here. I can't imagine how infuriating it must be with people hounding you and your privacy every day. Not excusing his actions, nor ruling out drugs/cheating/whatever, he shouldn't have done this.......but there may be some mitigating circumstances.
    Women, Dinosaurs and Violence of the Octagon

Black Belt In Chickenheads!

If You're Gonna Be Dumb, You Gotta Be Tough!

We Are The People!

When I was an alien, cultures weren't opinions

Crypt Administrator
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BluenoseGreig View Post
    It's not great, but I'm willing to give him some benefit of doubt here. I can't imagine how infuriating it must be with people hounding you and your privacy every day. Not excusing his actions, nor ruling out drugs/cheating/whatever, he shouldn't have done this.......but there may be some mitigating circumstances.
    There is......he's a douche bag
    Ronald Reagan

Ronald Reagan

Ronald Reagan

Thanks
    Why would anyone think that this was going to be anything to talk about? A cell phone?

This was only news because it was Conor. Nothing to see here honestly.