Page 3 of 138 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official D-Rock for UFC Match Maker Thread

Mod (aka)                     MMA Crypt's Sexiest Beast
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,663 Times in 1,508 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by CoolChris1 View Post
    WOW! That is like 10 to 15% of the UFC roster! Too many guys there and most of them are very good fighters who just happen to be on the lower end of the rankings. The only guys I agree with you are Sobotta, Steinbess, McFedries, Baroni, Forbes, Kingsbury, Perosh, Hardonk, Dan Lauzon and Volkmann.
    Guys With Losing Records Bro, And There Is Always A Ton Of Fighters To Bring In.
    Welcome to MMA Crypt Check out our RULES !

Thanks
    Wand has a losing record, want to cut him should Akiyama beat him lol? Most of those guys have losing records but that is still entirely too many guys to release.

Thanks
    Wand has a losing record, want to cut him should Akiyama beat him lol? Most of those guys have losing records but that is still entirely too many guys to release.
    Lower Ranked Guys, He Might Have A Losing Record But He Is Still A Top 5 Middle Weight Now And A Huge Draw, The UFC Could Release And Replace All The Guys I Listed Easy.

Thanks
    After Anderson Silva gets finished with Chael Sonnen, he should defend the title against Vitor Belfort in then move up to 205 and stay there.

Starting at UFC 116, an 8-man tournament for the middleweight championship. That way , once Anderson moves up to 205, they would already have match set up for the vacant title. It should consists of these four fights...

Winner of Wanderlei vs. Akiyama versus the winner of Munoz vs. Okami and the winner Marquardt vs. Palhares versus the winner of Belcher vs. Maia. In my opinion it would go like this...

Wand vs. Okami and Belcher vs. Marquardt, then they can set up Marquardt vs. Okami for the vacant title in February next year or something.

Crypt Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,162 Times in 938 Posts
    Blog Entries
    the problem is it would most likely take well over a year to get those fights in. Guys don't/can't fight every 3 months, I think you would be looking more like 5 months between rounds. But I do like the fights.

Thanks
    After Wand and Okami win their fights, they can fight in November. Then after Belcher and Marquardt win their fights, they can in January. Then they can schedule Marquardt vs. Okami for the vacant title in like May next year.

Thanks
    After Anderson Silva gets finished with Chael Sonnen, he should defend the title against Vitor Belfort in then move up to 205 and stay there.

Starting at UFC 116, an 8-man tournament for the middleweight championship. That way , once Anderson moves up to 205, they would already have match set up for the vacant title. It should consists of these four fights...

Winner of Wanderlei vs. Akiyama versus the winner of Munoz vs. Okami and the winner Marquardt vs. Palhares versus the winner of Belcher vs. Maia. In my opinion it would go like this...

Wand vs. Okami and Belcher vs. Marquardt, then they can set up Marquardt vs. Okami for the vacant title in February next year or something.
    Seriously? You Think Wanderlei Silva Would Lose To Yushin Okami?

Thanks
    Wand wouldn't be able to stop Okami's takedowns and throws and has great striking defense both standing and in the clinch. I have loved Wand and he has been one of my sentimental for a few years now but I think Okami would win a decision.

Thanks
    Wand wouldn't be able to stop Okami's takedowns and throws and has great striking defense both standing and in the clinch. I have loved Wand and he has been one of my sentimental for a few years now but I think Okami would win a decision.
    Wanderlei Silva Is The Jap Destroyer, He Wins Nuff Said.

Thanks
    That's pretty ignorant Drock lol. I just explained to you why Okami would beat Wand. And the Japanese fighters he destroyed over in Japan were all undersized light heavyweights with shitty striking that should have been welterweights. Okami is a huge middleweight that can easily fight at light heavyweight, has great grappling, strength and cardio and can easily block all of Wand's punches and check or avoid his leg kicks. Wand would obviously not be able to stop Okami's takedowns and throws and could even exchange with Wand in the clinch which is Wand's bread and butter. He could also solidly defend himself and get out of Wand's clinch too, this would just be Okami's fight.